SHIFT 2012- two months left to join public assesment
The Sustainable Homes Index for Tomorrow (SHIFT) was created by the team at Sustainable homes Ltd, one of the leading sustainability training and consultancy providers for housing and communitiesand developed with partners and members.
Take part in SHIFT 2012 and gain:
- public recognition of your work to work more sustainably
- a benchmark to compare your performance with peers
- detail recommendations on how to improve
- attendance at learning events throughout the year where you can hear from national experts
- updates on the Green Deal and other upcoming regulations
- up to 50% off award winning housing and sustainability training
Feedback from members includes:
"SHIFT helped drive us to respond to residents’ needs. I would definitely recommend it to other associations." -Bronwen Rapley, Group Director Legal, Harvest Housing Group.
“The overall process was very straight forward and easy to understand. Overall a good service. We are extremely pleased with the outcome."
-Lewis Lowe, Energy Manager, Octavia Housing
For further information:
- Click here, OR
- See Richard Lupo in the Green Room at CIH Manchester 12th-14th June, OR
- Call the friendly Sustainable Homes team on 0208 973 0405
- Download the flyer